Friday, December 30, 2016

Hello!

Greetings, everyone! Welcome to my new bookish blog!

It's true, I no longer have a Wordpress blog, even though I will keep my account there so that I can still follow the bookish blogs I admire. I decided to change to Blogger because I thought I needed a fresh start since my other blog was pretty abandoned even before college started. Also, I wasn't really enjoying my experince on Wordpress. I really love the bookish blogger community, but I didn't really like the platform, you know? And since my Portuguese blog is also on Blogger, I decided that my English blog should be on Blogger as well.

I will posts some reviews and tags this week. For those who followed me on Wordpress, I hope you still enjoy my posts and follow my new blog. For those who just found this blog, welcome!



Resultado de imagem para hello gifs

No comments:

Post a Comment