Monday, January 9, 2017

Goodbye....

Hello, everyone! I hope you had/are having a wonderful day!

I'm here to tell you that I will delete this blog soon... I know, it's like I can't decide what I want to do with my life. I know I have given up on blogging on Wordpress and now I want to delete this blog. I made this decision because I know I won't have time to blog not only because college starts next month, but also I already have my Portuguese blog for many years and I prefer to keep the Portuguese one and delete this one. I think I have always known this, but I always kept trying to keep an English blog. However, it's time to face the truth and admit that I prefer to blog in Portuguese than in English, even though an English blog could help me improve my English skills. But still, I have Instagram and I read in English now, so I'll be fine. If I really think that I should come back, I'll go back to Wordpress, not here.

So, I'm sorry if anyone was starting to enjoy my blog (I don't think so, but who knows 😅) or if you feel like I can't make up my mind. I'm not an idiot, it's just that I tried and I don't think it's working and I prefer to focus in other things.

Anyway, goodbye, readers!! Have a nice life filled with amazing books! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment